Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Suman Bakshi(Sam) and I am a Sr Technical Recruiter at
SourceChip.Inc(www.sourcechip.net ) fast growing US based IT consulting/
Staffing Organization.

If you are interest and available for below Position, please respond with
Resume and details requested.

GMS Functional Support

Contract Long Term

TITLE: GMS Functional Support

STATUS:         Open

LOCATION:     Denver, CO, United States

# of Openings: 1

Required work experience

8+ Years on PeopleSoft FSCM with good exposure on the P2P modules ( AP, PO,
ePro, Inventory and Supplier portal )

5 +years experience working on any PeopleSoft Support FSCM engagement

Experience of working with common

Well Versed with handling day to day operational support tickets

Well Versed with standard ITIL processes

Experience in working with multiple and disparate teams based out of
offshore locations to carry out support activities

Job Responsibilities

Interface with Business users to  resolve day to day support tickets and
user queries within the required SLA’

Provide Functional Support in resolving User queries

Adhere to the SLA’s defined to be met for each application area

Participate in Discussions related t requirement gathering for new
enhancements and projects

Carry out testing for bug fixes and enhancements

Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports

Nice to Haves

Experience of having worked on PeopleSoft Upgrade is plus

Please include all of this information when you first submit the resume.

Candidate’s full legal name:

Candidate’s email address:

Candidate’s telephone number/Mobile:

Candidate’s Skye ID & Linked in URL:

Candidate’s current location:

Candidate’s visa status:

Candidate’s ability to start:

Desired All inclusive Hourly Rate:

Please make sure all details relating to education are on the resume

(Education and year of completing)

Regards,

*Sam *

*­­­­­­­­­­­­SourceChip**,Inc *

*s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net>  *

*28su...@gmail.com <28su...@gmail.com>*

*Ph-732-917-4895 *

*Fax- 732-875-0233 *

*Visit us at www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net> *

*7 Rustic Drive North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902  *