Hi ,

Best wishes from Global Systems LLC!!!!!!!

This is Steve from Global Systems LLC. I would like to talk to you to grow
our business relationship.

Please find the list of our available Consultants as below.

*Consultant*

*Job Title*

*Status*

*Experience*

*Domain*

*Availability*

*Business Analyst*

Anjani Vaishnavi

Business Analyst

H1B

7

Healthcare

Immediate

Kanupriya Dhiman

Business Analyst

GC EAD

7+

Healthcare

Immediate

Maithreyi Hosamane

Business Analyst

H1B

7+

Finance

Immediate

Miralben R. Patel

Business Analyst

H1B

7+

Finance

Immediate

Sarang Kamlesh Daru

Business Analyst

H1B

7+

Healthcare

Immediate

Sushma Kafle

Business  Analyst

Citizen

8

Healthcare and Insurance

Immediate

Ahsan Raees

Business  Analyst

H1B

7

Finance

Immediate

Amr Saad

Business  Analyst

H1B

9

Financial

Immediate

Chitrangna Chaudhary

Business  Analyst

H1B

7+

Finance

Immediate

Divya Chawhan

Business  Analyst

H1B

7+

Finance

Immediate

Jenita Raval

Business  Analyst

H1B

7

Finance

Immediate

Kajol Agarwal

Business  Analyst

H1B

7+

Finance

Immediate

Neha Shukla

Business  Analyst

H1B

12

Finance

Immediate

Shashank Binde

Business  Analyst

GC

7+

Finance

Immediate

I request you to add me to your distribution list and keep me posted with
the suitable requirements on regular basis. Looking forward to build a
strong and fruitful business relationship with you and your company.

Please let me know a good time or send me an email to *st...@globalsyst.com
<st...@globalsyst.com>*

or call me at  *240-319-8578* if you need further information.

Thanks and Regards,

Steve

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 240-319-8578 | Email: st...@globalsyst.com, Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - steve20723

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-764-4952.