*1..*

*Position --  Java Developer *

*6-month Right to hire( US Citizens, Green Card and EAD/GREEN CARD) *

*Eden Prairie, MN*

*Only Local to MN*

*Manager will do a phone and face to face - absolutely no exceptions*

I am looking for 7-8 years of Java Developers who can attend a face to face
interview in Eden Prairie, MN.

*2….*

*Position -- Java Applications Solution Architect *

*6-month Right to hire( US Citizens, Green Card and EAD/GREEN CARD) *

*Eden Prairie, MN*

*Manager will do Phone & Web Ex*

I have a Java Applications Solution Architect role, also in Eden Prairie,
but the manager will do Phone & Web Ex.

*3…*

*Position -- Sr React.js developers or Java 8 Developer*

*Location -- NYC, NY*

*6+ Months Contract*

*Phone then Face to Face*

*Only USC / GC / GC EAD / H4 EAD / TN / OPT / L 2 EAD*

Description –

We are looking for a Sr React.js developers or Java 8 Developer local to
NYC also local from *Financial Services…*

*.*

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-792-4353* *E* : *anc...@1pointsys.com <anc...@1pointsys.com>*