Hi,

We have a Requirement   Sr PowerBuilder/SQL DB Programmer *, *Glendale, CA. If
you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned position please send
it to mad...@riyantech.com

Title: Sr PowerBuilder/SQL DB Programmer
Ideal Start Date: 3/1
Duration of Assignment: 12+ months

Location: Glendale, CA
Pay rate: DOE

   - PowerBuilder Consultant will provide programming and analysis
   including both development and support in a PowerBuilder v11.5 environment
   doing primarily doing bug fixes, enhancements.
   - Must be a solid developer.  looking for someone who has worked in a
   structured environment (specs, codes, reviews...).
   - We prefer someone with strong database skills as they are a small team
   and all wear many different hats (They are using SQL Server 2008).
   - Someone with SQL, Postgre, and experience migrating information from
   one SQL DB to another.
   - Agile is required.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Madasu *|

*Riyantech Software Solutions Inc.*

Board:  (302)-650-1666 | Fax: 972-521-8020 *|*

*Email ID : mad...@riyantech.com*

*Corporate Office: 38731 Fremont Blvd Fremont, CA -94536*

Information Technology, Engineering Services, Outsourcing and Innovation|
www.riyantech.com