Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at
*vishal.si...@idctechnologies.com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>*

Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at
*vishal.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Job Title    : Java Microservices DeveloperLocation    : Beaverton,
ORDuration    : 06 - 12 MonthsDescription:Must Have Skills: *
•    *Microservices Developer* with minimum 7+ years of development
experience
•    Must have experience in technologies like SOA and Restful services
•    Experience with building micro services ( Spring Boot or Groovy or
Ratpack)
•    Strong programming knowledge in languages like Java/J2EE
•    Working knowledge in Webservices and Junit
•    Experience in building high-volume transactional customer facing
systems
•    Strong programming knowledge in one of the language Java/Cjoure/Go
•    Passion to learn new technology, make a difference
•    Experience with NoSQL databases (preferably Cassandra)

Desired Skills:
•    Strong experience in REST Services
•    Good experience in Ecommerce domain
•    Experience with open source content tools like Oak, JackRabbit etc
•    Strong team player and ability to work in a team with diverse
background
•    Experience working in cross-functional Agile/Scrum teams
•    Experience with containerization (Docker), container management
software ( Kubernetes, Mesos etc.) , Cloud discovery tools (Netflix Eureka/
Consul)

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh | IDC Technologies Inc*
Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext: 3010 | Email: vishal.si...@idctechnologies.com
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | GTalk | Hangouts: Connect.VishalSingh
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <vishal.si...@net2source.com>*
Vishal.Singh@ <vishal.si...@net2source.com>IDCTechnologies.Com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <http://www.net2source.com> <vishal.si...@net2source.com>
idctechnologies.com <vishal.si...@net2source.com>