Hi,

My Name is Suman Bakshi(sam) and I am working as SR-Executive with
SourceChip,Inc.

*JOB Details below please send me match profiles.*

Ideal profile: Tester + provisioning (telecom preferred) + production
support experience

Project Starts by - 13th March 2017

No of positions -     3

# we are specifically looking here is a tester + support role. Person
should have clear understanding/exp of Provisioning and
understands/performs queries.#

Position :                      Technical SIT Tester

Job Type:                      Contractual ( 6+ months contract)

Primary Location:   Charlotte (7910 Crescent Executive Dr, Charlotte, NC
28217)

Will Travel to Herndon (for KT session)

Rate:  Negotiable

*Required Skills *

•             Resource Type: Unique (We can call Technical SIT Tester)

o             They should be highly technical and skilled resource who
knows provisioning of Voice, Video and Data

o             They should know databases Oracle/MSSQL and should be able to
perform queries in databases.

o             Should understand webservices and workflows, should
understand server.

o             Should be able to check logs and dive dipper in case faced
with an issue while testing

Thanks & Regards,

Sam

SourceChip INC |Phone-732-917-4895