*Please reply to ha...@anblicks.com <ha...@anblicks.com>*

*Angular2/HTML/Typescript Developers available. *

*Must haves:*

*- Angular 2*

*- HTML5*

*- Typescript*

*Title:* HTML5/Angular2 Developer
*Location:* Newport Beach, CA

The HTML5/Angular2 Developer will be working in our central technology team
which helps define and implement standards and best-practices across the
firm across the full stack. We help other departments make use of the
assets we build and ensure proper training and assistance in the use of
those assets. We’re looking for someone will a passion for software
development and for helping others optimize their software development
across the full life-cycle. Some leadership experience is highly desirable
given the nature of the work and the ability to communicate effectively is
critical. In joining us you will directly influence and help define the
strategic technologies we use as a firm.

We are looking for highly skilled web developers to build enterprise REST
based desktop applications using HTML5/Typescript along with frameworks
such as Angular2 and React. Knowledge of delivering desktop apps using
Electron is a plus. Ability to deliver a high quality UX is critical. All
candidates should submit samples of their work for review.

*Skills:*
HTML5, Angular2, Typescript, Advanced JavaScript, HTML5, Unit Test
Frameworks (Jasmine/ Karma), HTTP/Rest, React.js, Bootstrap, CSS3
(Sass/Less), jsLint, Third-Party Components for Grids/Charting/etc.,
Responsive Web Design, Node.js, SQL, Mobile app development a plus, C#/WPF
a plus but not required.

*Your help and support is highly appreciated*

Thanks,

Hasan| BDM|Maruthi Technologies LLC(D.B.A) Anblicks | Phone: 972-996-1705 |
ha...@anblicks.com| www.anblicks.com  |