Hi,

We have the following position. Please reply me with your updated resume
with contact details if you are interested in applying for this position.

*TITLE:                    QA LEAD WITH APPWAY VERMILLION*

*LOCATION:         BOSTON – MA*

*DURATION :       6+Months*

*Description*

Manulife's Investment Division is a leading global investment manager with
offices in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Hong Kong,
and throughout Asia.  We manage a broad range of investments including
equities, government and corporate bonds, real estate, commercial
mortgages, oil and gas reserves, timber, agriculture and structured
products totaling more C$900B in assets under management.

You will be joining a large, global team focused on helping our business
partners consolidate their processes around the world.   Our program,
called Global Optimization, will touch many of our investments processes
and supporting systems from the Front Office, the Middle Office, Back
Office Operations as well as our Performance and Analytics teams.  You will
be working within a team of business experts, application experts, project
managers, and testers co-located in one of our collaborative workspaces in
North America.

We are seeking an individual with 5 plus years’ experience as a Quality
Assurance Lead for the following:

*Responsibilities *

•                    Drive implementation of test process, and tools for a
new Client Reporting and Client Lifecycle Management vendor software
implementation including test strategies and test plans.

•                    Lead manual & automated testing activities supporting
integrated  systems development teams

•                    Construct test environments for execution across
multiple test instances and projects.

•                    Lead defect analysis/reporting, prepare test scenarios
and scripts, and defect tracking system.

•                    Provide timely and succinct project information to
stakeholders to include: test planning and execution status, defect
reporting, and ensure appropriate escalation of issues.

•                    Provide input for systems release readiness reviews,
change management/milestone reviews, and business Go/No-Go decision gates.

*Requirements *

•                    Experience with Waterfall, Agile, Iterative
development and testing methodologies.

•                    Investments Industry knowledge, particularly with
Front, Middle and Back Office.

•                    Self-starter with ability to work independently and
work with remote teams in different locations.

•                    Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional
and cross-application work streams toward testing task completion.

•                    Interact with the BA’s, Developers and PMs to
contribute to the delivery of the project schedule by preparing test
estimates and test deliverables.

•                    Review and analyze the business requirements and
specifications to validate the testability and identify the testing
requirements.

•                    Develop test strategies and plans for all projects and
releases.

•                    Ensure completion of all required test documentation
including test scripts/cases, traceability matrixes, test schedule, test
results and test status.

•                    Manage onshore and offshore test resources and
multiple tasks and changing prioritizations.

•                    Support User Acceptance Testing

•                    Experienced with Jira, SQL and Beyond Compare
applications

•                    Excellent management,  written and verbal
communication, and organizational skills.

•                    Experience with Vermilion or other client reporting
and communications software; experience with Vermilion implementation is a
plus.

•                    Experience with Appway or other Client Lifecycle
Management (Onboarding) software; experience with Appway implementation is
a plus.

*Education: *

•                    Formal training in project and QA management practices
preferred.

•                    Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or 5 years
plus QA Lead experience is required.

Thanks & Regards

Stella Mathew

Insoursys Inc