*Hi,*

This is  AshoK Kumar from Kellton Tech,*.*. Please find the job description
below and respond back to me with your consultant update resume along
with *contact
details and current location  *at the earliest

*Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt
response on this.*

Title:                                      Project Manager
*Location:                              10 Chestnut Street, Worcester MA
01608 – Free parking in the garage for contractors!*
Team:                                    Business Services Delivery team
Why Open:                           New Provider Data Management Tool RFP
Start:                                     ASAP
Duration:                              6 months + strong likelihood of
extension
Rate:                                      Open
Interview Process:              Phone interview then onsite

*Most Important*

   - Excellent written & verbal communication
   - Excellent organizational skills
   - Ability to facilitate meetings effectively and efficiently
   - Healthcare knowledge
   - Strong time management skills
   - Experience working in a dynamic and multi-faceted environment
   - Risk management

*Huge Plus*

   - Regulation / data storage experience
   - QNXT experience (their claims system)