Hi,

I have an urgent position for one of my direct client.

Please check and let me know if you are comfortable.

*Role: Hadoop Architect*

*Location: Englewood CO, *

*Duration: 1+ Year*

*Job description*

We are seeking applicants for a Big Data Architect who have expertise in
using Big Data platforms- HDFS, Pig , Hive on HDP platform

*Additional Job Requirements:*

Candidate should have-

·         Design and Solution Architect experience in Hadoop platforms.

·         Strong experience in Hadoop Core components – HDFS, Pig , Hive on
HDP platform.

·         Hands-on experience on JAVA, SQL, Hbase/ Streaming. Would be
required to do POC on various aspects of Hadoop work apart from creating
strategic vision.

·         Working experience in different analytics tools on Hadoop

·         Work under client team guidance on evolving big data architecture.

Regards,

*Shubhendru Sharma* | *SYSMIND, LLC*

[image: image001]

*Technical Recruiter*