Hi,

This is Saurabh Jangid from Themesoft.

Kindly share your updated resume at saurabh.jan...@themesoft.com

*Job Title: SAP CRM Technical Lead*

*Location: **Dublin, OH *

*Duration : Long Term*

*GC and Citizen and TN*

*Skills: SAP CRM Technical SAP CRM - Customer Relationship Management*

*Job Description:*

   - 8+ years’ experience with 3 end to end implementation experience.
   Experience in interactive reporting is a must. Experience in IC web
   configuration, Integration with ECC. Hands on experience in IC Web,
   Business and Technical Master Data Organizational Structure o Contract
   Management o Dual Replication o Call List Management.
   - Marketing  Hand on experience and/or understanding of workflow is
   desirable
   - Experience with using BRF+ is desirable.
   - Must be able to guide and mentor our internal resources on best
   practices
   - One of the key objective of the engagement would be to review the
   external integrated systems and custom developments we have in CRM area and
   identify opportunities to replace them with standard configuration wherever
   possible
   - Extensive hands on experience in implementing and supporting CRM
   functions/processes.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saurabh Jangid*

*INC 500 Fastest* *Growing Company*