Hi,

I have an urgent position for one of my direct client.

Please check and let me know if you are comfortable.

*Position : Infrastructure Architect*

*Location  : Austin, TX *

*Duration : Long Term*

*Description :*

*Packagers/Scripters –*

•         In-depth knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system.

•         Create packages needed for remediation. These will be custom
packages to update applications found with vulnerabilities. In some cases,
the packages will be to remove an application, reinstall, or perform any
other necessary action to remediate.

•         Create packages/scripts using MSI and PowerShell as needed.
Example of packages include Wireshark, JAVA JRE and JDK various versions
including 32 and 64 bit versions, Adobe reader, Adobe Flash, MS .Net, and
other third party applications as needed. Packages/scripts must be
supported in BigFix.

•         Packages/scripts to repair unhealthy agents not able to get
patches from BigFix.

•         QA all packages created prior to production rollout.

•         Packages must work both on Win 7 and Win 10

•         Experience with Bigfix highly preferred

•         Create scripts/automation to quarantine in Tanium Quarantine
solution, ws not on network or within a predefined threshold of
vulnerabilities.

Regards,

*Shubhendru Sharma* | *SYSMIND, LLC*

[image: image001]