Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

I found your Resume from the Job portal. Here is our *Implementing partner
Requirement*. Please share your detailed profile and rate info.

Once you feel free please call me or Email me @ neh...@nityo.com

*Need Passport copy*

*Role:* *Load Balancer /F5/ Forward Proxy Network Engineer*

*Location: Woonsocket, RI /AZ*

*Duration of contract: C2C*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Mandatory Qualifications *

   - Experience with setup SSL forward proxy client and server
   authentication
   - Experience writing F5 irules.
   - Experience with the F5 Traffic Management Operating system, CLI
   commands , Route Domains
   - Experience planning and implementing enterprise monitoring and
   configuring tools for the F5 platforms such BiG-IQ.
   - Experience with Network Analysis Sniffer tools, such as NetScout and
   Wireshark.
   - Experience with BIG-IP Application Security Manager, Advanced Firewall
   Manager and BIG-IP DNS
   - Cisco Routing and Nexus switches experience
   - Build out secure vdc for Cisco Nexus devices
   - At least 3 years hands on experience in F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic
   Manager and Global Traffic Manager
   - At least 3 years of experience with F5 BIG-IP Platforms: 3900, 6900
   and the Viprions models.
   - Experience in network design, planning, and implementing scalable,
   highly available, mission critical network infrastructures

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105
Fax :   609 799 5746