Greetings,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an Urgent requirement with our direct clients, please go through
the job details and let us know if you are interested, do send us your
updated resume and contact details

*Job Title: Sr. Hybris Developer*

*Location: South Plainfield, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months – 2 years*

*Any visa is fine .*

*Scope of project*

   - Rollout of Hybris for Tumi location in Korea, Japan, Brazil as part of
   CLIENT to these countries
   - Hybris Version is V 5.7
   - Must need Order Management and Order Processing experience.

*Minimum Qualification*

•                    Should have minimum of 2 Hybris implementation
experience

*Expertise Needed*

•                    Must have previous 2-4 years’ experience in a
Developer or similar role for mid to large B2C or B2B Hybris eCommerce
site(s); references from that client and their team members a plus

•                    Must be competent at developing large software
solutions with Java Version 5+

•                    Must be experienced in the utilization of open source
frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate or other ORM solutions,
and others as tools to create or extend hybris eCommerce solutions

•                    Must be competent in using software development tools
such as Eclipse and Subversion (SVN)

•                    Must be familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD)
and Junit

•                    Must have experience with one or more of the following
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, DB2

•                    Must have experience with one or more Servlet or J2EE
containers such as Tomcat, tcServer, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) or
JBoss

•                    Previous experience with agile development
methodologies a plus

•                    Previous experience with REST and/or SOAP-based web
services a plus

*Responsibilities*

•                    Develops designs to support the functionality and
documented protocols as specified in the solution architecture and
developer stories

•                    Complies with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) -
JavaDocs, Unit Tests; participates in and may conduct code reviews

•                    Codes complex eCommerce modules

•                    Designs and/or develops the data load process

•                    Ensures proper code is checked in; ensures that
environment-specific property files are documented and checked in properly

•                    Complies with tagging/branching strategy as specified
by Solution Architect

•                    Assists with build verification processes and
execution.

--

Thanks,

*Pradeep | Qualonix Global Technologies*

Phone : 305-359-5686

Email  : prad...@qualonixtech.com

[image: Description: qualonix_logo2_full_200]

 *Disclaimer* : Under Bill’s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th
U.S.Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include
contact information If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. All the removal
requests will be duly acted upon