We are looking for 2 Puppet Developers and 1 Puppet Architect for our
client Kaiser in Pleasanton, CA

Experience with Puppet Automation

Pleasanton,CA

6+ Months

Rate: Negotiable at w2/c2c

If you are interested, then please send an updated copy of your resume in
word format along with your contact details.  I'd appreciate if you can
share this information with your friends/colleagues who might be interested.

Have a great day!!

Full Legal Name:

Current Address:

Home Phone No:

Cell Phone No:

Alternate Email Address:

Visa Status:

Skype ID:

Linkedin :

Do you have any ongoing interviews Or Offers at hand?

Why do you want to leave your current Project/Job?

How soon can you join?

Do you have any planned vacation or time off?

You will be traveling or relocating?

Are you available for In-person Interview at own expenses?

Education Details with the year of passing?

Regards,

Sam | Talent Acquisition

SourceChip INC |Phone-732-917-4895

*Thanks,*

*Sam*

*Tel:-732-917-4895 | eFax:- 732-875-0233*

*SourceChip, Inc | **www.sourcechip.net* <http://www.sourcechip.net/>