Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Business Analyst *

*Location: Baltimore, MD*

*Duration:* *6+ month contract*

Get me a BA type who can do code or .net developer who knows the BA part
too.

A BA that can code in C# and .Net doing reports

*6+ month contract*

*Someone with good communication skills*

*Please forward me:*

Ø  *Up dated Resume (Please have all the skill sets need for this position
in the resume. Preferable in the present job)*

Ø  *Years of experience with:*

*Skill Sets:*

*Years of Experience:*

*What % of your job do you use this skill set?*

*100% ,50%,30%, etc.*

*Strength using skill:*

·         *1-2:Low *

·         *3: Mid *