Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your updated resume so that I can get back to you.

Please send me your resumes at
*r...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us*<r...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us>or
call me at
*610-621-1705*for further details.

*Location*: Jersey City, NJ

*Duration*: 6 months +

Responsible for the Installation of select JPMC Investment Management
databases to move a business unit from one data center and o/s to another.
The position reports to the Oracle DBA Manager. The objective of this
position is to perform normal DBA activities including, but not limited to;
database creation, backups and recovery, and testing.

*
*

*
*

*
*

*
*

*Regards, *
*Raja*

*GENERAL CONSULTING SERVICES,*
Office: 610-621-1705 | Fax: 610-482-9315
r...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
group.*