Hi Friends,

I have a short term requirement to convert Crystal Reports to Microsoft
Reporting Services. The assignment is in San Antonio. We can get the
expenses paid and probably get decent rate.

We need  10 candidates who are available in a week’s time?

Report details:
                Approximately 530 crystal reports

                An even mixture of reports use stored procedures and tables
linked together

                Majority of the reports range from 10 or more fields per
report
                Majority written using Eclipsys/Allscripts HVC selection
parameters (formula fields)

                Few contain more than 1 sub report

                Few reports contain calculations however almost all reports
contain formula fields

                SQL 2005 Database, reports to be designed in SQL Server 2005
Business Intelligence Development Studio (Microsoft SQL Reporting Services)

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*

* *

*Full Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Work Authorization in US:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email:*

*Rate on C2C:*

* *

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.*

*Reply - pa...@everestcom <pa...@everestcom.com>.com*