Hello Friends,
Hope you doing well..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Position:  PL/SQL Developers
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Duration:  6 months contract
Rate: OPen*

*MUST BE GC or EAD or Citizen*

*Must-haves *
1. PL/SQL (strong Oracle RDBMS skills)
2. XML
3. ASP.Net OR Powerbuilder experience
Extensive overall development background (not Jr. roles)

*Plusses *
-Mortgage / Financial experience

*Day-to-Day *
-Write PL/SQL, XML, ASP.Net, HTML/DHTML, Powerbuilder code to help
facilitate the updating of data formatting for a data delivery system
-Read current code to understand business logic behind the data reformatting

-Understand the current Data Set and how to convert it to the proper
(Government dictated) format, then code this

Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter
Phone : 201-257-5081 . Ext 289
Email : k...@catstaffing-us.com