*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent opening for Tibco developer, Please share resumes at
r...@javaji.com
*

* *

*Location: MN*

* *

*Duration: 6 months+*

* *

Ø  Senior Architect with 8-10 years

Ø  Experience in development/design of integration solutions using TIBCO
Suite of products like BW, EMS, adapters, Business Connect, TIBCO
Iprocess/BPM.

Ø  The candidate should have good understanding of SOA, CEP, BPEL, BAM
concepts.

Ø  Certifications from Tibco on these technologies will be added advantage.

*If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer the to the questions below*

·         Candidate Contact Number

·         Candidate Visa Status

·         Candidate Employer Details if HIB

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

·         Current Billing rate

·          Expected Billing rate

·         References of the direct Supervisor

Thanks
RUPA

r...@javaji.com

703 463 9476