Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;
HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

* *

* *

*Software Developer*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

* *

Objective oriented programming language.  *C, C++, C#, Java.*

Strong web development skills, *PHP, and Java.*

Any *Facebook or Social media experience*.

*Gaming* experience.

Having worked in a team environment.

Highly motivated.

Self driven.

Passionate about making social games.

Ask questions, proactive.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused