*Hi Partner,***

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant to:
pra...@cigniti.com ASAP.*

*Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.***

* *

*Position: Sr. Net Web Developer *

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: Open Mkt *

* *

*Non Locals Ok …*

We are currently looking for a Senior .NET Web Developer to join our team.
This person will be responsible for working with Senior Management to gather
requirements and then working those requirements through the design, coding,
and testing stages of our SaaS application.

*Required skills include: C#, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, Ajax, JavaScript,
HTML, SQL, Web Services, N-Tier Architecture, SaaS, OOP & OOD, and Design
Patterns. Excellent communication and problem solving skills are also
required.*

*Any knowledge of the following is a bonus: EXT-JS, Mobile or Tablet
Development (Android and iOS), SSRS, Analytics***

Thanks & Regards,**

* *

Prasad Mamidela| Technical Recruiter | Cigniti, Inc ®**

*Email: *pra...@cigniti.com *| *www.cigniti.com

IM: *prasad_cigniti* <prasad_cign...@yahoo.co.in>

* *http://in.linkedin.com/in/prasadmamidela**

433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving TX 75039**