*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent opening for **Cognos Sr. Developer **for our direct
client.  Share profiles to **r...@javaji.com* <r...@javaji.com>* *

*                  *

Location*: *San Diego, CA

* *

Duration: *6+ Months *

* *

*Job Description:- *

   - 7+ years of experience in BI
   - BI solutions to large enterprises
   - Should have exposure to all phases of BI project life-cycle
   - Should have hands-on experience in working with Cognos tools
   - Exposure to dimensional data modeling
   - Knowledge of CPG domain
   - Should be aware of latest trends in the BI space
   - Exposure to Data Stage (ETL) is desirable
   - Excellent written & oral communication skills
   - Exposure to SAP-BI is desirable

*If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer them to the questions below*

* *

•             Candidate Contact Number

•             Candidate Visa Status

•             Candidate Employer Details if HIB

•             Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face
discussion

•             Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

•             Current Billing rate

•             Expected Billing rate

•             References of the direct Supervisor

*Thanks*

*
Rupa*

*703 463 9476*

*r...@javaji.com* <r...@javaji.com>* *

*Yahoo IM: rupa1227*

Javaji systems  is a global provider of IT recruitment, software development
and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives.