*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent opening for **Data Center Manager **for our direct
client.  Share profiles to **r...@javaji.com* <r...@javaji.com>* *

*                  *

Location*: **Portland, OR*

Duration: *6+ Months *

* *

*Job Description:- *

Ø  Extensive background planning, managing, and merging Data Centers.
Manage multiple, simultaneous datacenter projects from inception through
completion.

Ø  Datacenter and Server OS support experience.

Ø  Should have Onsite / Offshore operating model knowledge

Ø  Support special R&D experiments, renovations, and upgrades of existing
facilities

Ø  Responsible for gathering internal requirements and delivering solutions
that satisfy customer's needs.

Ø  End to end responsibility from construction to deployment.

Ø  Demonstrated superior performance in resolving highly critical issues
within matrix organization while maintaining rigorous adherence to project
timelines and costs.

Ø  Subject matter expert with thorough knowledge of servers, processors, and
storage devices.

Ø  Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the data center. Based on the
results, develop action plans to implement improvements.

Ø  Put mechanisms in place for relating responsibly with stakeholders,
especially during major incidents and outages in the data center.

Ø  Considering adapting concepts from ITIL for the “performance” and
“relating responsibly” key result areas is also recommended because ITIL
provides generally accepted best practice guidance on service level and
financial management of IT, as well as on relating to IT customers and users
and reviewing IT processes.

*If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer them to the questions below*

* *

•             Candidate Contact Number

•             Candidate Visa Status

•             Candidate Employer Details if HIB

•             Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face
discussion

•             Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

•             Current Billing rate

•             Expected Billing rate

•             References of the direct Supervisor

*Thanks*

*
Rupa*

*703 463 9476*

*r...@javaji.com* <r...@javaji.com>* *

*Yahoo IM: rupa1227*

Javaji systems  is a global provider of IT recruitment, software development
and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives.