Hi
*
This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies,* Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.

Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.

*Title :* Java Developer
*Location :* VA
*Duration : *6 Months

*Job Description*
Strong candidate with 5+ years of real world J2EE Web Applications
development with Oracle backend. Experience with Struts, Servlet,
Application Server, and Complete life cycle experience. Should be able to
understand E-R Diagrams and write test cases.

*Required Skills :*
5+ Years - J2EE Web Applications development, Java, JSP, JavaScript, HTML,
DHTML, JNDI, JDBC, Struts, Servlet, Web Logic, Web Application Server -
Deployment and Monitoring, Complete life cycle experience,
3+ Years - Oracle 11g, PL/SQL Scripting, , SOAP, Web Service development,
XML file handling, Secure Applications Coding, CVS, LDAP, Ability to
understand E-R Diagrams, Writing test cases

*Desired Skills :*
3+ Years - Oracle Reports, JDeveloper, ADF, Oracle Application Server,
Hibernate
2+ Years - Functional knowledge and experience working with Financial
Accounting systems, Oracle Lite, Swing Java Sun Certification

*Required for :*
Will work on developing J2EE application using JDeveloper, ADF, Oracle 11g,
Hibernate, Web Logic, etc. Will need to interpret functional requirements,
elaborate these to technical requirements and code application based on
that.
Should be team player with excellent communication skills and problem
Solver.

*Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience*
J2EE, Java *Required 5 Years*
JSP, JavaScript, HTML, DHTML *Required 5 Years*
Struts, JNDI, JDBC, Hibernate *Required 5 Years*
Web Application Server-Deployment and Monitoring *Required 5 Years
*Complete life cycle experience *Required 5 Years*
Oracle 11g RDBMS, PL/SQL Programming *Required 5 Years*
SOAP, Web Service development *Required 5 Years*
XML file handling, CVS, LDAP *Required 5 Years*
Experience with E-R Diagrams, Writing test cases *Required 5 Years*
Oracle Reports, JDeveloper, ADF, Swing *Highly desired 3 Years*
Experience working with financial applications *Highly desired 3 Years
*

*Thanks
Prasanna
Sr Talent Acquisation*