*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent opening for SAP FICO Functional Consultant **for** our
direct client.  Share profiles to **r...@javaji.com* <r...@javaji.com>* *

*                  *

Location*: Miami, FL*

Duration*: 6+ months*

* *

*Job Description:- *

* *

Ø  Should have an experience of 6 years in SAP FICO module, of which at
least 4 years in end-to-end implementation projects.

Ø  The candidate is required to have excellent functional experience in the
area of Finance and Controlling.

Ø  The candidate should possess good skills in communication, presentation
and have excellent consultancy flavour.

Ø  The position would be directly interacting with the client and the key
users, involved in scoping studies, conducting business blueprint workshops,
conduct fit/gap analysis and suggest solutions through SAP, configure and
unit test the system, define integration test scenarios, train the
super-users, and coordinate data migration / cutover activities for the FI
module.

Ø  The candidate should have excellent knowledge of documentation, quality
processes, user training, macro analysis and cross-module integration.

Ø  Should have the experience of managing teams.

Ø  Knowledge of local taxation policies (US Geography) and regulatory
requirements and configuring those in SAP would be an added advantage.

*If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer them to the questions below*

* *

•             Candidate Contact Number

•             Candidate Visa Status

•             Candidate Employer Details if HIB

•             Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face
discussion

•             Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

•             Current Billing rate

•             Expected Billing rate

•             References of the direct Supervisor

*Thanks*

*
Rupa*

*703 463 9476*

*r...@javaji.com* <r...@javaji.com>* *

*Yahoo IM: rupa1227*

A Javaji system is a global provider of IT recruitment, software development
and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives.