*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent opening for Performance Tester for our direct client.  *

* *

Location*: **CT***

Duration*: 6+ months*

* *

*Job Description:- *

* *

Ø  Quick Test Pro QTP, Quality Center, Win Runner, Load Runner, Silk Test,
Performance Center 9.51, SOAP UI

Ø  Defect Tracking/ Change Management Mercury Quality Center, Test Director

Ø  Languages: C, VB, SQL, VBScript, TSL Script, HTML, XML

Ø  Environments Mainframe: CICS front end, .Net and Web services

Ø  Office Tools: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Access and MS Project

Ø  Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows NT/XP/Vista, Unix/Linux

Ø  Databases:MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle

Ø  Methodologies: SDLC, RUP, UML, Agile management

Note: Looking for GC/US citizens

*If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer them to the questions below*

* *

•             Candidate Contact Number

•             Candidate Visa Status

•             Candidate Employer Details if HIB

•             Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face
discussion

•             Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

•             Current Billing rate

•             Expected Billing rate

•             References of the direct Supervisor

*Thanks*

*
Rupa*

*703 463 9476*

*r...@javaji.com* <r...@javaji.com>* *

*Yahoo IM: rupa1227*

A Javaji system is a global provider of IT recruitment, software development
and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives.