*Dear Associate,
Hope your doing well..!!!!

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. Please go through requirement
and if you have any suitable consultant then send me their updated resume
and contact details

Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 1 Year contract*
**
*Rate: $40/hr.
*
**
*I need resume, skills matrix and 3 references*
**
*Required Skills:
.Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with technical
and user staff
.Demonstrated experience with developing database driven web-based
applications – 4+ years required
.Demonstrated experience with developing database driven applications in a
Microsoft Visual Studio.Net environment with C# – 4+ years required
.Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server through version 2008 – 2+
years required
.Demonstrated experience with Crystal Reports Server and SSIS – 3+ years
preferred
.Demonstrated experience with object-oriented development techniques – 4+
years required
.Demonstrated experience with 3-tiered logical/physical architected
applications – 2+ years required
.Familiarity with DFS security and information technology related procedures
preferred.
.Familiarity with financial web applications preferred.
.Replacement consultants must have the same skill set as the originally
selected candidate and must be approved by DIS. *

*Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Panzer solutions
203-971-8471