*Hi Business Partner,
Hope you are doing good today,**
*
*Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position, if yes please send me your consultant updated resume
with the complete contact detail ASAP,
Please send resume at* *br...@rivieraconsult.com <br...@rivieraconsult.com>

Very Immediate need of Sr. C++ developer // NYC // 4-6 Months

Job Title       :  Sr. C++ developer
Location       : NYC
Duration       : 4-6 Months

Job Discription:
The resources should have the following experience:
Strong experience on C++, Multithreading
B.S. in math, physics or computer science
At least 5 years of IT experience
Good communication skill is required to handle users and IT core team
globally
Experience in anyone of the following eTrading, market connectivity, Fixed
income, Invest banking or Low Latency

Responsibilities:
Working closely with the lead developer in NY to understand the requirements
Developing the front end
Testing The Application
Supporting The Application, Including Bug Fixes, Enhancements