Dear Associate,

Please let me know if you have any suitable profiles for the below
requirement’s  Please send me the matching resumes to
ram...@dbizinfotech.com
*
*
*Title: Java /WEB developer*
Location: NJ
Duration: 6+ Months

*
*
*Required skils:*

*
*

·         Strong front end developer with AJAX , JavaScript, *JQuery*, Style
sheet, JSON with backend JAVA technologies and other ORM tools like Spring.

·         Exposure to Agile Methodology

·         Design and developed user interfaces using CSS, XML, XSL, HTML 4.1
and HTML 5.0, DHTML, JAVASCRIPT and FLASH.

·         Write high quality, high performance Javascript and AJAX code.

·         Write complete Unit Tests for developed code.

·         Hands-on Flex development experience.

·         Experience with IBM websphere.

·         Experience developing applications which interact with Oracle 9i
and 10g databases.