HI,

I am currently searching for Sr. ColdFusion Developer for LongTerm contract
with the client in Rochester, MN. I would appreciate if you could go through
the requirements and let me know whether you are interested or not. If you
are interested respond me with your updated resume along with the best time
to reach and a rate expectation.

*Sr. ColdFusion Developer*

Location: Rochester, MN

Duration: Long Term

Responsible for maintaining and supporting the existing web portal utilizing
the following technologies.

Experience with ColdFusion version 7/8/9

Experience with JavaScript and AJAX framewords

Experience working with ColdFusion Components (CFCs)

Experience working with XML and Web Services

Experience with MVC

Experience with ColdFusion frameworks

Strong database development skills

Excellent communication skills