Hi,

I am currently searching for Peoplesoft Developer for 4 Months contract
position with the client in Charlotte, NC. I would appreciate if you could
go through the requirement and let me know whether you are interested or
not. If you are interested respond me with your updated resume along with
the best time to reach and a rate expectation.

Peoplesoft Developer

EDM/ BPM Administrator Sr.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: 4 month Contract 7-5-11 thru 11-4-11

PeopleSoft developer working with a wide variety of PeopleSoft applications
including

   - Benefits Administration
   - Base Benefits
   - Payroll
   - Core HR
   - Time & Labor
   - Security
   - Portal Pack

Experience with PeopleSoft web services also required

* *

* *

*Thanks/Regards,*

*Nagesh Gona*