XpertTech, Inc., is a WBE, company experiencing tremendous national growth.
Founded in 2002, XpertTech is separating themselves from the industry fads
and emphasizing a unique corporate culture for their employee and clients.
We are a provider of IT staff augmentation, cloud computing consulting and
mobile application development.   XpertTech has been able to solidify
working relationships with some of the industry’s leading companies.  Due to
growth, we are seeking entry level Technical Recruiters to join our
successful recruiting team.  We know what it takes to provide talent that
allows a company to face the future with confidence.

*Job Description:*

Responsible for identifying and sourcing candidates for current roles

Responsible for updating and maintaining profiles within company applicant
tracking system

Will build and cultivate relationships with candidates through each phase of
the recruiting cycle

Establishing viable candidate resources through the use of social media, job
boards and networking with various groups

* *

*Qualifications:*

BA/BS preferred

1 -2 years working in a professional environment recruiting technical talent

Outgoing with strong verbal and written communication skills

General knowledge and understanding of full cycle recruiting

Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)

Have strong attention to detail coupled with excellent organizational and
documenting skills

Ability to work well independently as well as within a team

Possess superior time management and problem solving skills

Joe Budzienski

Vice President

*[image: XpertTech]*

400 W Cummings Park,