Hi Afternoon,

Good Morning! Hope you're doing well.

I'm Venkat, from MakroTech. This is with reference to your profile on
internet. We've an urgent requirement with one of our client for *"Java Web
Services"* position in *Malvern**, PA.* Please find below the job
description for the same and revert back to me with your updated profile and
below mentioned required details at the earliest.

* *

*Position:* Java Web Services
*Location:* Malvern, PA
*Job Type:* 6+ Months
*Rate/hr on W2/C2C:* DOE

- Implement new features, components, and services from specs employing
Java-based technologies with little direct supervision.
- Design and develop new modules or modify/re-factor existing components.
- Participate in requirements analysis and development planning activities.
- Assist in resolving testing and production issues when they arise.
- Produce detailed and accurate documentation relating to assigned tasks
when necessary.
- Promote highly-collaborative, team-oriented environment, working closely
with all levels of product development staff and third-party development
teams.

*Requirements:*

- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field (or
equivalent), with strong competencies in object-oriented development, data
structures, algorithms and software design and architecture
- 5-7 years solid experience programming Core Java, JSP, Servlets and J2EE
technologies.
- 1 year experience in programming core Spring components in their projects
- 1-2 years experience in consuming and exposing either SOAP Eor RSTful Web
Services
- XML, XSD, Web Service Technologies: AXI, CXF, WS Standards.
- Good understanding of web based architecture and ecommerce Good
understanding of web based architecture and ecommerce technologies
- Solid grasp of software development lifecycle best-practices, methods, and
conventions, including but not limited to Test Driven Development, Source
Code Management, Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, and
Dependency Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.

*Relevant Business & Technical Skills:*
- Strong analytical, design and debugging skills
- Effective in team setting or as individual contributor
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop design, test and deployment documentation
- Ability to work in teams

*Preferred*
- Experience in ecommerce domain a huge plus
- Experience working with security and encryption based webservices a huge
plus.
- Experience refactoring existing systems to design patterns.
- Experience with Oracle 9i\10g or higher, Web Logic 10 or higher.
- Experience with Maven build tool.
- Experience with Subversion/CVS.

* *