*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

Please reply at b...@panzersolutions.com**

Immediate Need a Silverlight Developer-   Fort Lauderdale, FL*

* *

*Title            :    Silverlight Developer*

*Location      :     Fort Lauderdale, FL*

*Duration      :    3 month contract, poss extensions*

*Rate               :   $ 35 on C2C or 1099.*

*
*

*Interview: Phone to hire Wednesday morning and afternoon*

* *

*Must Haves:*

*5+ years development experience*

*Very strong Silverlight experience (8/10 or better)*

*3+ years ASP.NET*

* *

* *

*This is a more creative than technical position.  This resource is being
brought on to create a nice GUI with strong usability enhancing look and
feel for the clients Talent Review application.  This application will be
for all managers and above at the client.  The hiring manager wants this to
be a cool, trendy, and fun application.  This resource will need to be
competent at coding and understand how to query a database etc.; but the
most important part is a deep knowledge and functionality within
Silverlight.*

* *

*Thanks **
**Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter**