Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

Please reply at *b...@panzersolutions.com*

Immediate Need a  SQL Database Architect - Doral, FL

Title            :      SQL Database Architect
Location      :      Doral, FL
Duration      :       6 months Contract to perm

Must be GC,EAD,US Citizen.

Must Haves:
Leadership experience with teams of 5 or more database resources
Undergraduate degree from an accredited 4 year university
5+ years’ experience with SQL Server, complex SQL/T-SQL, and relational
database architecture
Minimum three years of experience as a database architect (design, data
modeling, systems integration, release management)
Minimum three years of experience as a database administrator (backups,
disaster recovery, redundancy, mirroring, etc.)
Prior programming experience with a non SQL programming language (C#, VB,
Java, Delphi, etc) is useful but not required
Experience in the health care industry is a plus
Experience with CDC (Change Data Capture) and TDE (Transparent Data
Encryption) is a plus
Experience with HL-7 is a plus
Experience with any health vocabulary engine is a plus
Experience with any healthcare interoperability engine is a plus
Experience with HIE (Health Information Exchange) is a plus