Dear Business Partner,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one
available for the below position, Please send me your consultant
updated resume with the contact detail ASAP

Job Title: Apps Packager
Location: Ft. Worth Texas
Duration: 3-8+ Months

Required Skills:
Application packagers should have the following:
This contract period will be for 3-8 months.
Prior application packaging experience using Wise or InstallShield
Good overall knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems (Windows 7
preferred) and how software interacts with them
In depth knowledge of MSI creation and customization via snapshot
repackage and use of transforms
In depth knowledge of VBscript
In depth knowledge of Windows registry/files/security
SCCM experience preferred but not required
Ability to interact with vendors, technology experts, and application
users during the packaging and testing process
Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
Strong software troubleshooting skills
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete tasks in a
timely manner
Ability to work in a team environment
Strong communication (written and verbal) skills