Hello,
Hope the day is treating you well!

Please find the below requirement, let me know if you have any suitable
profiles
*b...@panzersolutions.com*

*Position      :    **Frontend **Web Developer  *
*Location     :    MIAMISBURG, OH *
*Duration     :    6 months contract*

*Must-haves*
3 years of experience with the following web development technologies:
Programming Languages:
Java
Java Script

Programming Technologies:
XML
XSL
Web Programming
CSS Coding
HTML
JUnit

*Plusses *
Experience with XLST and/or ClearCase

*Role:*
Looking for a local candidate to help on a project to enhance the UI of an
existing product and help integrate it with our A&E system. Candidate needs
to have Java experience and experience with
front-end technologies. Need HTML, Javascript (JQuery preferred), CSS
design and use. Knowledge of XML needed and XSLT transformations is a huge
plus. Also, experience with web frameworks such as Struts or Stripes
(Spring is ok).

Thanks
Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC