*Do any of your SAP FICO people have at least 1 year with a non profit/not
for profit company? (such as Red Cross, etc..)*

We have 3 openings with this new client in NY.   They really want people
with *Non For Profit exp.*   We have one but could use 2 more at least.

*Non for Profit exp is critical but **doesn't need to know FM exp..*

*SAP FICO Consultant wt **Non For Profit exp.* A MUST

*New York*

*3 months*

*$60hr*

Need a resource for 2 FI position to support this project.  The project
will start approx. March 12th for 3 months and resources will work on site
outside of NYC.  It is the final rollout of their US region into their
Global template.  The resource requirement is for 2 SAP FI FTE’s with
experience with non-profit organization.   Client has a SAP Team in Mexico
that supports their current global instance and I believe they will
participate in project as well where required.  They need to be U.S. based
and I am getting confirmation if that means U.S. citizens or just live in
U.S.  English is required language but Spanish would be a plus as well.

Modules (Limited scope)

•            FI (GL, AP, AR, TR Basic, AA)

•             CO (Cost Center, Profit Center, Internal Orders)

 Team,

We will need 2 more people for this.  Client wants a total of 3 people on
this project.  This is 3 months.  There are other projects that they may be
able to go on after this.

* *

*******Please check with all of your candidates and let me know who fits
the profile.   *If you have new candidates with non-profit/not for profit
company experience, please submit*.  Examples

*Charities* - e.g. American Red Cross, Salvation Army, YMCA

*Foundations *- e.g., W.K. Kellogg Foundation, Ford Foundation, community
foundations

*Social Welfare or Advocacy Organizations* - e.g., National Association for
the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), American Civil Liberties Union
(ACLU), National Rifle Association (NRA)

*Professional/Trade Associations* - e.g., Chamber of Commerce, American
Medical Association (AMA)

*Religious Organizations* - e.g., churches

Some other examples: include Amnesty
International<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesty_International>,
Oxfam <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxfam>, Rotary
International<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotary_International>,
Carnegie Corporation of New
York<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnegie_Corporation_of_New_York>,
DEMIRA Deutsche
Minenräumer<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEMIRA_Deutsche_Minenr%C3%A4umer>(German
Mine Clearers), FIDH
International Federation for Human
Rights<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Federation_of_Human_Rights>,
Goodwill Industries <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodwill_Industries>, United
Way <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Way_of_America>, The National
Rifle Association <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Rifle_Association>,
ACORN<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Community_Organizations_for_Reform_Now>(now
defunct), Habitat
for Humanity <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habitat_for_Humanity>, Family
Promise<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Family_Promise&action=edit&redlink=1>,
Teach For America <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teach_For_America>, the Red
Cross <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Cross> and Red
Crescent<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Crescent>organizations,
UNESCO <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNESCO>,
IEEE<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE>,
INCOSE <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INCOSE>, World Wide Fund for
Nature<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Fund_for_Nature>,
Heifer International
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heifer_International>, Translators
Without Borders
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Translators_Without_Borders>and SOS
Children's
Villages<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOS_Children%27s_Villages_-_USA>
.

Thanks & Regards

*David*

Ida Solutions, Inc

da...@idasolutions.net

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.***