*Hi,*
Good Morning..

We have immediate direct client requirement. If you have any suitable
consultant, So please send me their updated resumes along with contact
details ASAP..
Please send all replies Only TO *:
**pmusilip...@spectraforce.com*<pmusilip...@spectraforce.com>
* ; *

*
Web Developer ( Flash / Flex Developer ) ***

*
**Location           : Denver, CO.
Duration           : 6 Months
Start Date         : Immediate*

*Required Skills:*

    **

•                Needs hands on experience with Flash AS 3.0 with animation
using timeline and AS 3.0.

•                6 *+ years* of experience in IT with SDLC experience.

•                Needs exposure to HTML5, CSS 3 and familiarity with jQuery
and basic understanding of ASP.NET 4

•                To share web-links for work samples.

* *

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.*
# 5511 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340
Raleigh, NC. 27606.
Ph.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4006
Alt.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4002
Fax:919.882.1678
Email – ID : pmusilip...@spectraforce.com* ; *
www.spectraforce.com ;

Spectraforce Technologies constantly seeks to improve the services we
provide to our Recruitment Candidates.For this purpose, we would greatly
value your input. Please help us achieve our objective by taking a few
minutes to complete the Recruitment Experience Survey by clicking the link
below.