*Hi,*
We have immediate direct client requirement. If you have any suitable
consultants, So please send me their updated resumes along with contact
details ASAP..
Please send all replies Only TO *:
**pmusilip...@spectraforce.com*<pmusilip...@spectraforce.com>
* ;*

*Mobile Web Developer        **

Location          : San Francisco, CA.
Duration           : 3 – 6  Months
Start Date        : ASAP

Job Description :*

•             Design, develop  and implement top notch Mobile web
experiences

•             Create clean maintainable code using primarily JSP, HTML, CSS
and JavaScript

•             Advocate for best practices, great usability and exceptional
quality

•             Experience in native mobile application experience in one or
more of the following platforms: iOS, Android, and/or BlackBerry.

•             Experience in cross mobile OS/browser markup HTML and CSS
(i.e. iOS, Palm WebOs, Android, BlackBerry), WebKit and/or HTML5

•             Experience in JavaScript  and/or JavaScript framework
(jQuery, Yahoo YUI etc.)

•             Experience with developing end-user, mobile web-based
applications

•             Experience with a server-side web framework (JSP, PHP, Rails,
.NET, etc)

•             Experience with Java and/or Object C and good understanding
of OO principles

•             Experience with WCAG Versions: 1.0 and/or 2.0.

•             User Interface design knowledge

•             Experience with a version control system (Subversion a plus)

•             A strong attention to detail and a feeling of pride and
ownership over the quality of our product and Strong verbal and written
communication skills.

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka,***

*Ph.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4006
Alt.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4002
Fax:919.882.1678
Email – ID : **pmusilip...@spectraforce.com* <pmusilip...@spectraforce.com>*;
**
**www.spectraforce.com* <http://www.spectraforce.com>* ; *

*
*Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We truly
apologize for the inconvenience caused. Warning: Computer viruses can be
transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability