*

*Hi All,*

*Urgent Need !! Lead Data Architect !! Boston, MA !! 6 + months possible to
extend !!*

*Send us updated word format resume to : madh...@skolix.com*

* *

*Position  : Lead Data Architect*

*Location :  Boston, MA*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*Keys to this Position *

* *

*1.  Technical:*  This candidate will have strong Technical skills with
Data Modeling, Data Architecture and Integration.   Solid understanding of
Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data Modeling (ER/Studio preferable) and
Oracle.

2.  We are seeking a well rounded Data Architect that can demonstrate
skills in the areas of Strategy, Delivery (tactical) and Implementation.

3.  An understanding of Next Generation Reporting is a big plus i.e. Oracle
Exadata, EMC Greenplum, Teradata, etc.

4.  Domain knowledge:  Must have Financial Services experience.

5.  Strong Client relationship skills.  This individual needs to be smart
and articulate and will interface with the business.  Great Communication
skills are a must.

6.  The following is a Plus:  Equities or Fixed Income knowledge.
Candidates out of Big 4 consulting firms are desired.

7.  Primary location is Boston with 1 day/week in Marlborough.  If the
person wants to be based in Marlborough and travel to Boston a couple of
days per week, the manager will still entertain that arrangement

*Job Responsibilities  :*

   - Develop, promote, and build consensus around data architecture for the
      investor and client teams, providing technical leadership for
   developing and maintaining solutions.
   - Identify gaps in the Data Model and address them actively in
   collaboration with business facing teams using a deep understanding of
   financial services.
   - In collaboration with the application teams, define, develop,
   maintain, and communicate information movement standards that will be used
   by our systems.
   - Align Investment Data Architecture efforts with other Enterprise
   Architecture/ Information Management counterparts to ensure overall
   alignment of architecture components.
   - Define, own, and drive the evolution of our Investment Data
   Architecture.
   - Establish and maintain effective relationships by having a high degree
   of    continuous interaction with our internal clients.
   - Work with our internal clients to proactively identify and
   prioritize opportunities for new/improved capabilities.
   - Own, track, and research investor-related data production issues and
   work    with appropriate teams on continuous improvement.
   - Act as the thought leader and “go to” person within information
   services for investment and client data matters.
   - Stay abreast of the “state of the art” as it relates data architecture
          throughout the investment industry

* *

* *

Thanks