Hi,

We have an immediate direct client requirement, So please go through the
requirement If you are comfortable with the requirement. Send me your
updated resumes along with contact details. Waiting for your Quick
response. Send the replies TO

*: mparasu...@idexcel.com ;  *

* *

Java / J2EE Developer

*
Location: Charlotte, NC.*

*Duration:  12 + Months   << EAD / GC / USC Required >> *

*Job Description : *
5 + years relevant experience in Java/J2EE development.
Hands on experience in Core Java, Servlets, Spring , Struts, XML, Eclipse,
Design Patterns, Any application servers e.g. WebSphere, Weblogic.
Should be strong in communication skills.

*
Thanks & Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka,*
*Sr. Recruiter*