Hi Team,

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability; Contact Info and Current location to
r...@iic.com

*Position:* Java Developer

*Work Location:* Columbus, OH

*Duration:* 6+ months

*Rate:* DOE (be competitive)

*No. of positions:* 4

*Client:* Accenture/JPMC

Skills, *Java, Spring, Spring Batch, Web Services, JavaScript, HTML, UI,
GWT, YUI, Java Server, database - DB2, SSIS, websphere MQ series, ETL*

Other – Knowledge of payments, capital markets, exchanges, recurring
transactions, scheduled transactions, RSI – PATS (DDA), EMS / HMS all
pluses
•Analyze the existing code/components/frameworks to insure a proper design
of any new components.
•Design the new components.  Documentation of the design as a technical
specification. Design may be jointly conducted with AD team members.
• Implement the application components according to the design
specifications.   Inclusion of the appropriate level of logging of activity
to insure traceability will be expected. Implementation to be reviewed by
core AD team members for quality and adherence to standards.

Regards,

*Raj Charan*

*Indotronix International Corporation – Delivering Excellence in IT
Solutions*

331 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Phone # (845) 625-2154 Ext 8052

Fax # 845-473-1197

http://www.iic.com

*Yahoo IM/GTalk/Hotmail:* *Rajcharan.recruiter*

To get my requirements in daily basis please add your ID in *
http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/*

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens/Atos, SAS, McKinsey, Verizon, Wyndham
Worldwide, Telcordia, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier and Dean
Foods.