Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with for one of our client. Please go through
the job details and let me know your interest. If you are interested please
send me your updated resume along with the below details ASAP.

*Full Legal Name as per SSN:*

*Best Contact NO:*

*Email id:*

*Current Location along with Zip code:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Visa:*

*Visa Validity:*

*DOB(Month/Year):*

*Last 4 Digits of SSN:*

*Skype Id:*

*Two Official References from Current project:*

* *

*Job Title: Senior Java/Web Developer *

*# of positions : 1*

*Location : Lyndhurst, NJ*

*Start Date : ASAP*

*Duration : 6 to 12 Months*

*Job Function: *

•       Design and develop multi-tier enterprise Java-based applications
around Client and Patient Reports

•       Analyze business requirements and create and execute detailed
functional and design specifications

•       Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation

•       Develop to comply with coding standards for performance, ease of
maintenance and scalability

•       Integrate software with peripheral systems and vendors

•       Build Front-end graphical user interface and Report Prototyping

•       Proficient in Java/JEE, Design Patterns and excellent understanding
of industry standards best practices

•       Proficient in Spring Framework, MVC, Struts, JSP, Servlet

•       Proficient in Javascript, HTML/HTML5, CSS, AJAX, JQuery

•       Proficient in Web Services (SOAP and Restful), XML, XSD, XSL

•       Experience with Oracle 10g+, SQL, PL/SQL

•       Experience with Enterprise Job Scheduler

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anil*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*248-906-0638  (D)*

*(248) 876-4228 (Fax)*

*a...@yochanait.com* <a...@yochanait.com>

*anil.yoch...@gmail.com* <anil.yoch...@gmail.com>**

*anilrecrui...@yahoo.com* <anilrecrui...@yahoo.com>**

*www.Yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>**

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove