Hi Team,

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability; Contact Info and Current location to
r...@iic.com

*Job Title: *2240117 - Oracle iProcurement Consultant**

*Duration: *5+* *Months**

*Work Location: *ATLANTA GA 30303

The resources will be assisting client in enhancing iProcurement and adding
new Business Units to iProcurement. This person will lead efforts to
support and enhance business processes and systems to support procurement
business functions. The Business Analyst acts as a liaison between IT and
the internal business customer. They must be able to understand core
business objectives and processes and translate those needs into a clear
definition of IT requirements, culminating in successful delivery. ; ; The
primary responsibilities include: ; • Developing detailed functional
designs of iProcurement including modifcations to the Oracle Application
Framework (OAF) ; • Developing detailed functional designs of custom
Workflows; • Developing prototypes to validate solution designs ; • Work
with cross-functional teams (Development and Procurement) to design and
implement business requirements ; • Work with key members of various
departments and other members of the IT team.

Regards,

*Raj Charan*

*Indotronix International Corporation – Delivering Excellence in IT
Solutions*

331 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Phone # (845) 625-2154 Ext 8052

Fax # 845-473-1197

http://www.iic.com

*Yahoo IM/GTalk/Hotmail:* *Rajcharan.recruiter*

To get my requirements in daily basis please add your ID in *
http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/*

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens/Atos, SAS, McKinsey, Verizon, Wyndham
Worldwide, Telcordia, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier and Dean
Foods.