Hi,****

** **

*Need EAD GC/GC/US citizen/TN visa consultant only***

 ****

*Job Title: **SSIS Developers Onshore*

*Duration: 6 months*****

*Location: **Montpelier, VT, US *

 ****

*Overview:*****

The client, we know that with the right people on board, anything is
possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been
key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best
people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure
a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.****

 ****

A group company within the client currently seeks a “SSIS Onshore
Developer” to join our team in “Montpelier; VT”*.*****

 ****

*Qualifications:*****

Work on Development and Support of Project activity
Primary Skills: SSIS 3 to 5 yrs exp
Secondory Skills: .Net Scripting Knowledge
3 to 5 Years of exp in DW technologies****

 ****

*Required Qualifications:*****

Qualification****