*PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO:nduva...@matrixonweb.com
>From now find my requirements at Sales/Employers/Vendors Team Group: **
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g*<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g>
*
Hello*

My name is Naresh Duvalla from Matrix Technology Group. One of our Client
is looking for *UI/UX Web Developer* . With below mentioned skill set.
Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond me with your comfortable levels over the requirement with updated
resume.

*Job Title  :  UI/UX Web Developer
Location  :  Sunnyvale, CA
Duration  :  Long-Term Contract*

*Minimum Job Qualifications:*
BSCS/MSCS or equivalent with 2-5+ years of user interface design experience.

• Solid understanding of Web 2.0 technologies (CSS, HTML5, etc.)
• Experience designing UI screens
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Graphic design layout and typography

*Preferable Job Qualifications:*
• Experience in a scrum environment.
• Working knowledge of JavaScript.
• Familiar with YUI.

Thanks and Regards,

Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: nduva...@matrixonweb.com
SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com
Add - Yahoo: recruiter_nar...@yahoo.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nareshdm

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.