Kindly send matched resumes to nar...@tammina.com  or call me @ 703-880-8725

* *

*Role: *IT Project/Program Manager**

*Location: *Buffalo, NY

*Length: *Longterm**

*Mode of hire: *Contract / Contract to Direct

*No. of positions: *Multiple**

*Industry: *Healthcare**

*Rate: *Competitive**

Our client is a recognized leader in the Healthcare industry.  They have
multiple openings for Project/Program managers with demonstrable and
verifiable track record of success leading large initiatives and driving
them to successful completion.  Successful candidates will be able to drive
to results, navigate and remove roadblocks, be process focused, and drive
meetings needed to ensure continued forward progress.  These are several
time sensitive projects with tight timelines.

*Candidates will be asked to provide project specific documentation
including project plans, roadmaps, resource forecasts, timelines, and other
supporting documentation. Healthcare payer experience a huge plus, as is a
PMP certification. Candidates will need to be onsite in Buffalo, NY for the
duration of the project. The ability and openness to be hired directly will
move you to the front of the pack. Excellent communication skills a must.*

With the many mandates being imposed on us in the HealthCare Industry, we
have a number of projects that we are in need of filling immediately with
Project Management resources.   We are looking for Project Mangers that
possess strong attributes in the following areas:

        - Leadership
        - Software application deployments
        - Communication
        - Interpersonal Skills
        - Results driven
        - Organized / Detail Oriented
        - PMP Certified
        - Microsoft Project
        - Cost Management / Estimation
        - Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment

*Sample skills needed for projects:*

Healthcare plan product knowledge
ICD-10
File transfer and delivery
Enterprise software implementation

As we expect many applicants for these positions, only the candidates with
the most closely matching skill set will be contacted.

Please include contract rates and salary requirements along with your
resume to be considered for this opportunity.
--

*Thanks,*

*Naresh Kumar . Pyla | Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*703 . 880 .8725 | nar...@tammina.com*

*Y- IM : pyla_naresh | G-Talk : nkpyla*