Hi,

Greetings!

This is *Eric* from Primasoft Inc. Currently we are looking for *.Net
Developer** *to be based at *Newark, NJ. *Please find job description /
details below for your ready reference. Please let me know if  you are
interested. If yes please send me word format resume  with the
below contact details. I am reachable on *e...@primasoftus.com*

* *

*Position)*

* *

*Role : .Net Developer*

*Location : Newark, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Note: **Face to Face Required *

*Required Skills:  *

·  Solid experience developing flexible, scalable and robust applications

·  Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object-Oriented
design concepts

·  Strong in developing web application in C#

·  Experience working with JQuery and other javascript libraries and AJAX

·  Strong in SQL Server 2008

·  Writing/Modifying SQL Server Stored procedures

·  Experience with  SSIS/SSRS

·  Experience with XML and Web services

·  WCF/WPF is a plus

*èPlease send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration:*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Id:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

DOB {Month/Year}:

Visa Status:

Visa Expiry:

Last 4 Digits of SSN No:

Two Professional References :

Thanks & Regard's

*Eric*

Technical Recruiter

*PRIMASOFT INC* | *Stafford, TX*

*Office: *+1-281-940-2800 *3 *4 !! Fax : 281-940-2810

E Mail: e...@primasoftus.com !! www.primasoftus.com

*G-Talk : ericprimasofftinc !! YM: ericprimasofftinc*